Introducing Your Shape: Fitness Evolved; a revolutionary fitness game for Kinect for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Your Shape’s proprietary Player Projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience. You’ll control the game intuitively with your voice and body as you create your desired fitness experience. Choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals; take a Yoga or Martial Arts class; or play fun; family-friendly mini-games. As you exercise; you’ll receive specific feedback on your every move; thanks to the game’s real-time precise tracking system. Plus you’ll interact with captivating visual effects that respond to your movement and impact. You’ll have so much fun that you won’t notice how hard you’re working until you see the results!
- Ubisoft’s proprietary Player Projection technology puts you in the game. Instead of the 16-dot tracking in other games Your Shape Fitness Evolved tracks over 1 MILLION dots on your body. That means better tracking no lag and 100% player engagement.
- You choose how you want to play – do you want a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals? Or do you want to take a class such as Yoga Martial Arts or Tai Chi? You can also get the family involved in fun mini-games like dancing target practice and more! No matter what you choose you’ll burn calories have fun and improve your fitness level.
- As you master the fitness moves the game responds with fun and surprising visuals that match your movement and impact. The better you perform the more you are rewarded with interactive effects such as paint water light fire confetti and more.
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved will give you precise feedback on your every body part as you follow your coach’s instructions. Not only that but the game will help you correct your form by adding guidelines to the screen so you know exactly where your arm or leg should be placed and you can see it in real-time. When you have perfect form you’ll get the most out of your workout and stay safe.
- Your Shape features workout classes from well-known fitness experts. Michael George who has trained celebrities including Reese Witherspoon and P.Diddy leads a Martial Arts class. Michelle Bridges trainer for all 5 seasons on Australia’s ‘The Biggest Loser’ teaches a special weight loss class.
- The game keeps track of your stats such as calories and scores. All of your stats are uploaded seamlessly online and can be shared with friends and family. Create challenges among friends and help each other reach fitness goals.
- The game comes with hundreds of exercises; plus there will be regular downloadable content releases to ensure you’ll always have new and exciting workout routines to learn.
- Challenge Friends using Xbox LIVE Multiplayer