In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men; what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus. Two great armies clash not over home and country but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor’s edge.
- Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines players will see the war from two perspectives.
- Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles
- An intense combat system lets players grapple with and throw opponents pick up and attack with a variety shortrange and long-range weapons charge with shields and use evasive maneuvers.
- Online multiplayer co-op and competitive play for up to 4 players.
- Additional online features include voice chat team and individual leaderboards and more.
- Among the inspirations for the game is The Iliad Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC however Warriors: Legends of Troy will include more mythological elements than the original source material. Players will annihilate hordes of soldiers battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods.