The epic rematch looms in the distance as Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 prepares to take the battle to all-new heights. With new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes; 48 characters included; a refined fighting system; eight new stages and new modes Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the Capcom fighting game legacy when it releases this November at a mid-range price.
- THE ULTIMATE ROSTER – Twelve new legends from Marvel and Capcom join the fray bringing the roster of characters on the disc up to 48 and a total of 50 with DLC.
- MORE LEGENDS – Includes some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes including the just-announced Vergil from the Devil May Cry series on the Capcom side and Iron Fist from the Marvel universe. The revamped roster also includes Nemesis Strider and Firebrand from Capcom and Doctor Strange Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from Marvel.
- NEWLY BALANCED – Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers re-balanced gameplay that will provide accessible depth for both newcomers and pros alike.
- ENHANCED MODES – After many fan requests Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.
- NEW STAGES – Includes eight new stages including tons of tweaks and surprises added to existing stages.
- PLAYSTATION VITA – Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PlayStation Vita will feature online and local multiplayer touchscreen functionality NEAR and everything you would find in the PlayStation 3 experience.