Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow; chocolate; or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands; all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote. Gear up with name-brand guns; camouflage; and decoys … then it’s off into the wilderness to set up decoys; use duck calls; and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard; hen; black and teal ducks.
- Ultimate Duck Hunting features four modes of play:
- Single Hunt where you score points by shooting a required number of ducks
- Career Mode in which you hunt over several seasons create your own hunter and dog and improve your dog by earning points
- Multi-player Mode where two players compete head-to-head on a split screen
- Training Mode a mini-game for training your dog.
- Players hunt and retrieve ducks in six environments including Stuttgart (Arkansas) Oacoma (South Dakota) Oak Island (Minnesota) Old Harbor (Alaska) Coldwater (Mississippi) and Halifax (Virginia).