Featuring eight winter sports; 15 thrilling events; extraordinary wintry landscapes and authentic commentator analysis; Torino 2006 gives gamers the chance to participate in one of the most exciting sporting events of 2006. With a multiplayer mode for up to four players; gamers can compete head-to-head or in turn-based play that simulates the global stage of one of the most exciting sporting events in 2006. The XX Olympic Winter Games will take place in Torino; Italy from February 10-26 2006.
- 8 disciplines with 15 different events including; Skiing Biathlon Bobsleigh Luge Speed Skating Ski Jumping Cross-Country Skiing and Nordic Combined.
- Realistic representation of the sports with sparkling pictures of wintry landscapes are reproduced for PlayStation 2 XBox and PC.
- Intuitive controls create a fun ‘pick up and play’ environment that the entire family can enjoy.
- Challenge your skills with 3 difficulty levels in each sport.
- Enjoy intense live atmosphere portrayed authentically with commentators TV Cameras and background sound.
- Play against friends and family with the exciting multiplayer mode for up to four players for party fun.