You are Sam Fisher. A lone shadow-operative in a world where lost secondscan allow terrorist plans to become deadly reality. You operate in the heartof hostile territory. Spy. Steal. Destroy. Assassinate. Just don’t ever beseen. Because when the stakes are this high the choice between leaving awitness or a corpse is no choice at all. When two CIA agents mysteriouslyvanish in the former Soviet republic of Georgia the NSA’s secret subagency Third Echelon deploys Sam Fisher-its most capable splinter celloperative-to recover them. Fisher soon uncovers a deeper conspiracy: a plotthat threatens to destabilize the world order and spark nuclear conflict.
- Covert stealth-action featuring a compelling original storylineand characters drawn from the world of the famous espionage author TomClancy.
- Revolutionary lighting shadowing animation physics and soundeffects create an astonishingly realistic tension-filled experience on the PlayStation 2.
- Comprehensive stealth techniques including sniping split jumpingzip lining rappelling and using human shields bring gameplay possibilitiesto a new level.
- Experimental intelligence gadgets including the all-new binocularvision headset and more (night/thermal vision goggles prototype weapons andsurveillance gear etc.) give Fisher the edge against his enemies.
- The Powerplant mission features four new exclusive levels in addition to the 10 existing missions plus 30 minutes of new cinematics.
- An all new four minute cinematic introduction including music recorded specifically for Splinter Cell by the famous Prague Orchestra.