The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II; the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created; which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed; the world was introduced to Darth Vader’s now fugitive apprentice Starkiller-the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
In the sequel Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader-but instead of training his protÃ©gÃ©e as a ruthless assassin the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films – all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller Darth Vader’s fugitive apprentice that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers such as the deceptive Mind Trick which turns enemies against their allies
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
- Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment’s Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies which will culminate in epic boss battles
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer’s Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat