Sonic and company are back and better than ever in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for Nintendo GameCube. Dr. Eggman is up to his old tricks; and it’s up to Sonic; Tails; and Knuckles to stop him yet again. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle features faster action; all-new two-player games; and a branching storyline that lets you choose to save the world as the Hero side; or conquer it as the Dark side. Two new playable characters enter the Sonic universe — a mysterious dark hedgehog called Shadow; and a jewel-thieving bat named Rouge. In the single-player mode; you’ll go through more than 30 unique stages; which include everything from a forgotten pyramid; an abandoned military base; and a giant space station. Then there’s the expanded two-player mode which features 12 playable characters competing in new head-to-head games. All of this adds up to Sonic’s biggest adventure yet!
- New two-player Battle mode featuring action racing treasure hunting shooting kart racing Chao racing and the comical new Chao karate.
- 12 playable characters — Six hero and dark characters plus six others from the Sonic series including Amy Rose Metal Sonic and Chaos Zero.
- Cable Link with Game BoyÂ® Advance — Raise and train your Chao on the go!
- Single-player Adventure mode lets you try to save the world as Sonic and friends or conquer it as Shadow Rouge and Dr. Robotnik.
- New Moves — Grind down rails grab ledges and swing from poles.
- More than action 30 Stages and 150 missions. Can you collect all 180 emblems?