Experience what it’s like to be an Ops Commander as you lead a 5-person squad in a special mission to discover what’s behind the annihilation of NATO Special Forces in Southeast Asia. Continuing to raise the bar for tactical gaming; SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs introduces new ways for players to engage in combat. For the first time in franchise history; players will be able to utilize both the PlayStation Move and DUALSHOCK controllers to enable precise tactical control over their A.I. teammates.
Control meets chaos when a SEAL team confronts a no-win situation. Thrown into an international catastrophe the Ops Commander Cullen Gray attacks with expertise and tenacity. With only six days the OpsCom must lead his team to capture a militant revolutionary aimed at destroying the world’s most vital waterway and disrupting the global economy.
The OpsCom leads a multinational force comprised of First Lieutenant Park Yoon-Hee (call-sign ’45’) a South Korean covert operations specialist; Chief Petty Officer Dion Wells; Heavy Weapons Operator Eric Schweitzer; and Chung Kwan a South Korean reconnaissance operative. The team is assisted by ORACLE a surviving intelligence analyst aboard a crippled NATO carrier offshore.
- Rich cinematic experience supported by a strong contemporary narrative.
- Full PlayStation Move integration makes shooting intuitive and precise. Players can utilize weapon scope control to enable ultra-precise shots.
- Fight through 14 robust single-player missions over the course of a desperate six-day battle on the ground in Southeast Asia.
- Dynamic enemy AI exhibit advanced squad tactics that adjust to the team’s every move ensuring that encounters are unique each time through the combat zone.
- New command system allows for quick contextual commands enabling precise tactical control over the AI teammates. Players can additionally create their own custom maneuvers.
- Utilize real-time access to supporting air assets ranging from UAV surveillance drones to devastating aerial bombardments.
- New cover mode enables players to take defendable firing positions and allows cover barriers to be destroyed with heavy weapon fire and explosions.
- International Forces – The nationality of your character and teammates changes depending on your region.
- Active Armory – Scavenge enemy weapons to build your arsenal.
- Industry leading competitive multiplayer.