Following the death of the famous explorer Lord Montcalfe his daughter Elisabeth questions the police’s research and secretly asks the famous detective Sherlock Holmes to investigate the strange death of her father. Holmes accepts Elisabeth’s request and heads to Montcalfe manor alone to begin his investigation…
Discover a fascinating and enigmatic adventure filled with twists and turns. Thanks to its user friendly controls based on the stylus and touch screen the game allows you to move about easily in diverse and expansive 360 degree settings. This DS version of Sherlock Holmes features exclusive helpful tools such as Holmes’ notebook which allows you to jot down clues to help you during the investigation.
Taking full advantage of the control possibilities of the touch Screen and stylus The Mystery of the Mummy will challenge your logic and exploration skills as you attempt to solve one of the best new adventure/detective games available on Nintendo DS. Play the role of the famous detective as you solve numerous puzzles and avoid traps throughout the adventure. A mysterious death hundreds of clues and a strange mummy mean this case may not be so elementary after all…
- The first Sherlock Holmes adventure on the Nintendo DS.
- A great investigation held in beautiful 360 degree settings that can be navigated with the stylus.
- Use and combine more than one hundred objects; discover and collect documents and clues to help you solve your investigation.
- Dozens of puzzles to solve and traps to avoid in Lord Montcalfe’s intriguing manor.
- An integrated notebook allows you to note down all the clues which may be useful for your investigation.
- Use the help system to assist you during your exploration preventing you to stay stuck while leaving enough to discover to fully enjoy all puzzles.