Bringing all the thrills of the most realistic driving game for Xbox online via Xbox Live; ‘Sega GT Online’ allows up to six gamers to put their cars – and their skills – to the ultimate test against thousands of gamers from around the country.
A blend of deep simulation detail and high-octane arcade action; ‘Sega GT Online’ challenges gamers to qualify for licenses and earn money to soup up their rides and buy newer; more powerful cars. Players can then fine-tune nearly every aspect of their car’s performance – from the muffler and brakes to the suspension; body weight and tires; before hitting the online racing circuit. Gamers even have the option to trade or bet their hard-earned cars and parts with other gamers before hitting more than a dozen devious; high-speed raceways. Of course; gamers can also talk trash as they take turns at 180 miles per hour with Xbox Live’s voice chat capabilities.
- Race online in multiple modes; trade parts and cars; and engage in real-time voice chat
- New offline mode challenges you to complete multiple tasks to unlock new cars; parts; and tracks
- Transfer your ‘Sega GT 2002’ save data and blow the doors off the competition online with your high-powered customized cars
- More than 40 new cars ranging from 70’s muscle cars to the latest rockets from Japan
- New tracks; weather effects; and special time-triggered events
- Newly enhanced for Xbox Live with multiple ways to floss your phat ride