The six official events are Mens Alpine Skiing Downhill; Ladies Alpine Skiing Slalom; Mens Two-man Bobsleigh; Womens Freestyle Skiing Aerials; Mens Ski Jumping K120 Individual and Mens Snowboard Parallel Giant Slalom. The game has a variety of single and multi-player game modes including Olympic; Classic Tournament and Freeform. Every event and its environment has been authentically modelled and reproduced. Environments have been created using satellite imaging technology with terrain accurate to 2 feet in height. The game utilises the latest motion capture technology and real time physics for realistic character movement.
- The only official licensed video game of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
- 16 countries represented in six events: Men’s Downhill Women’s Slalom Two-man Bobsleigh Freestyle Aerials K120 Ski Jumping and Snowboard Parallel Giant Slalom.
- Intense multi-player action supporting up to four players including head-to-head split screen snowboarding.
- Multiple modes of play: Olympic Tournament Classic and Freeform.
- Authentic environments and events modelled on Salt Lake 2002 venues and event schedules.
- In-game commentary.