In Resistance: Fall of Man; the U.S. and Britain band together in a last-ditch effort to save Europe and Asia from a horrific scourge. In mere decades; the Chimera â€“ a species of unknown origin propagating a virus that converts other life forms into more Chimera â€“ has overrun Russia and all of Europe. Humanity’s hope for survival is slim; and the tide of the battle rests on the shoulders of U.S. Army Ranger Sgt. Nathan Hale.
- Players dive into a deep frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin.
- Encounter a wide variety of fluidly moving characters and creatures that exhibit more sophisticated behaviors and interact with their environments more realistically.
- Greater processing power on PLAYSTATION 3 and Blu-ray Disc technology enables more immersive visual and sound effects that heighten the chaos of large-scale warfare.
- A powerful rendering engine allows a greater variety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a console FPS experience including large battlefields and sprawling military command centers.
- Engaging single player campaign a co-operative mode and one of the most complete multiplayer offerings in a console game.
- Insomniac Games has combined its passion for creating exotic weapons and vehicles with a proprietary physics system to create a unique human and alien arsenal.