Portal Knights has been optimised for Nintendo Switch to allow players even more ways to build; battle and share their epic journey with friends and family including:
- Touch Screen Support: Players can tap and swipe the Nintendo Switch touch screen to manage and organise their inventory faster and more efficiently
- Online Multiplayer*: Play together and explore the expansive 3D sandbox world with friends and Nintendo Switch gamers around the world with up to four players in online multiplayer mode
- Wireless Play Support: Play in split screen up to four players** by connecting two Nintendo Switch systems or in full screen up to four players by connecting four Nintendo Switch systems
Nintendo Switch players will also have immediate access to the recently released Portal Knights v1.2 update which provides players access to brand new features and content including Vacant Islands new boss quests and vanity items new enemies and more.
In Portal Knights players begin their journey as a Warrior Mage or Ranger then level up their character while gathering resources to craft powerful weapons armour and spells to defeat formidable monsters and epic bosses in real-time combat. Players can work cooperatively with friends or family to build structures explore dungeons and combine the unique attack styles of all classes to overcome challenging perils together while traveling between expansive imaginative 3D worlds.
- Travel between randomly-generated 3D sandbox worlds
- Tactical action combat
- RPG character classes including warrior ranger and mage
- Epic boss battles
- Random Events
- Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies
- Build your home with dozens of materials and furnishings
**Multiplayer requires one compatible controller per player. Additional controllers (sold separately) may be required.