NASCAR Dirt to Daytona challenges players in the ultimate NASCAR Career Mode. The only game to include four different NASCAR racing series. Racing to win is the key for drivers hoping to advance from small town dirt tracks to modified cars; to trucks and eventually the highly prized NASCAR Winston Cup cars. Learn the harsh realities of the racing world where losing can cost drivers not only points in the standings but loss of money from a sponsor. NASCAR Dirt to Daytona also features Single Races; Season Championships; Beat the Heat and Pro Trainer modes for all four authentic NASCAR racing series.
- Career Mode – Go from a local nobody to a Winston Cup legend by successfully winning your way through the 4 distinctly different NASCAR leagues: Start as a rookie in the dirt in the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series graduate to the radical open-wheeled excitement of the NASCAR Featherlight Modified series drive the fastest trucks in the world in the ranks of the NASCAR Craftsman Truck series undertake the ultimate challenge by going for the championship in the NASCAR Winston Cup series.
- 43 car field for NASCAR Winston Cup races.
- Upgrade cars with over a 100 different parts.
- Manage an entire race team by carefully balancing team skills and budget.
- Experience the challenge of competing for multiple championships during a single season.
- Monitor progress with extensive career statistics.
- 31 total tracks including exciting new dirt tracks.
- Numerous different game modes to explore: Career Season Single Race Beat the Heat Pro Trainer (where drivers show you the way they race the different tracks) and Head-to-Head.
- Over 20 minutes of video including many top NASCAR drivers.
- New damage model accurately represents everything from a tire rubbing to the destruction of a 20-car pileup.
- Officially licensed product by NASCAR.