This laidback resort town has it allâ€”a soaring mountain; ferry sea port; lush forest; and lively entertainment district. But the seaside village has been struggling a bit lately. However; with some creativity and a little help from the locals; you can restore this once fashionable resort to its former glory. Get to know the town residents to find out what they want and need. Then enhance the town so that everyone can live life to the fullest. Make improvements around the resort and attract new tourists and residents- from Charlie the Baker and Joseph the Fisherman to Nicki the Scuba Instructor and Ewan the Police Officer. Explore the town; customize its appearance; enjoy the wide range of fun activities and watch it flourish under your care.
- A whole world to exploreâ€”Move into a new house then discover areas like the mountain forest port entertainment district and more. Unlock more of the world as new characters visit and move in.
- Play mini-games all over townâ€”From fishing paragliding and scuba diving to prospecting and racquetball there’s always a fun activity to play in MySims. Get high scores and win special items you can use to customize the town.
- Give it your personal touchâ€”Plan the layout of your home plant and maintain the town landscape and uncover special items to give the town your personal touch.
- Create your own Simâ€”It’s a cinch to personalize your Sim! Choose your Sim’s gender facial features hairstyle clothing and more. Then update your Sim’s look with cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
- Design your own stuffâ€”Create your own original patterns to make unique clothing and furniture items. You can even send your inspired creations to a friend using the Nintendo DSâ„¢ local wireless connection.