Championship Motocross has always been a symbol of cutting-edge realism in the world of motocross. Now; prepare for new levels of immersion; authenticity and compelling gameplay with the next generation of motocross video games; MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael for PS2. Featuring jaw-dropping graphics; awe-inspiring speed; a perfect blend of traditional racing and free ride madness; plus 28 pro riders including the sports new grand champion MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael isnt just a game its a complete motocross experience.
- CMX brand is now established as the no.1 Motocross experience on the PS console.
- Unique physics simulation creates more realistic Motocross experience.
- The most comprehensive Motocross Supercross and Freestyle PS2 game.
- The only game featuring Ricky Carmichael 4-time AMA National Champion
- 28 real riders from the 125cc 250cc and freestyle ranks: Mike Larocco Jeff Emig Greg Albertyn Carey Hart Mike Cinqmars Ezra Lusk Mike Jones and more International superstar riders
- 25 motocross supercross amateur and freestyle tracks including Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National Championships the Chevy Trucks U.S. Motocross Championships the Free Ride Moto-X Championships and the THQ US Open
- An innovative stunt combo system enabling an exhaustive list of freestyle tricks including signature moves including Carey Hart’s ‘Hart Attack’ and Tommy Clowers’ ‘Catwalk’
- Physics-based bike simulation for tight responsive controls and behavior like wheelies stoppies tail whips burnouts and more – everything but the arm-pump
- 6 different multi-player modes including Stunt Showdown Challenge Race and Target Jumping
- Create-A-Rider feature with all the big name-brand sponsors to choose from
- More than 16 fully customizable bikes
- Unique freestyle and racing career modes with cash incentives sponsorship deals and factory offers
- Head-ringing soundtrack featuring real bands from the moto-world’s underground
- Varying weather and track conditions
- Dual Shock/Analog support