Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is the final chapter in the saga of Solid Snake which sends him around the world in pursuit of his arch nemesis; Liquid Ocelot. Armed with new gadgets and abilities; Solid Snake must shift the tides of war into his favor; using the chaos of the battlefield to infiltrate deep into enemy territory. In his globetrotting final mission; Snake must sneak deep into enemy locations in the Middle East; South America and other corners of the earth to foil Liquid Ocelot’s plans for total world domination.
- MGS4 pushes the power of the PLAYSTATION 3 to its limits with cutting edge graphics and surround sound. It also aims to be the hallmark title for the new DUALSHOCK 3 controller.
- Command Snake in his final mission which spans the entire globe and his quest to foil the plans of Liquid Ocelot and his massive army of PMCs.
- Snake can directly aid local militia who engage invading PMCs soldiers or encourage more fighting to slip past undetected amidst the commotion.
- Unlock custom weapons and modifications as you trade weapons with your black market weapons dealer Drebin.
- Metal Gear Mk. II the ultimate reconnaissance tool Solid Eye which gives Snake real-time information on enemies and his surroundings and the OctoCamo suit which allows Snake to blend into his environment and hide his presence.
- Users can choose a variety of camera angles to use to match their game play style.