Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly … and gooey … nightmare in Luigi’s Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch!
Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends.
With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defences or summon Gooigi an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player or grab a friend and control one each.
For more frenetic multiplayer action race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems.
- He may still be cowardly but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention Gooigi an all-green doppelganger able to squeeze through tight spaces walk on spikes and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Up to eight players can race the timer to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
*Local wireless multiplayer requires one console and one copy of the software per player.