Mad Air. Mad Attitude. Mad Trix. Jonny Moseley brings the first trick-based skiing game to PlayStation2 computer entertainment system. Use Jonny; or a host of other professional and fictional skiers to master each of the games Slopestyle and Big Mountain courses.
In Slopestyle Mode you compete for medals fame and sponsors. The courses are man-made with half-pipes quarter pipes kickers picnic tables big air ramps rails etc. Use them all to rack up huge trick points. Outrageous environments include the snowed-over streets of San Francisco Las Vegas Rome and others. Beat your competitors and you will take home the medals and sponsors. Become famous enough and you will be the star of your own ski movie in Big Mountain mode.
Big Mountain Mode is every players chance to star in his or her own ski movie! After being heli-dropped onto a mountaintop you will race down at high speeds hucking yourself off cliffs launching from the roofs of snowed in cottages jumping over trains and rail sliding on fallen trees. Everything in the environment can be used for new trick opportunities. In Big Mountain mode out of bounds is fair play! And with it all being filmed you can then watch your best runs on the big screen.
Moseley gets all the chicks. Or at least he (and the other characters) will if you are successful in the game. Kick butt and you will be fending them off in the resort lounge. Fail in the events and you will be killing time at the lounge by yourself. Jonny Moseley and the new skiing movement are the epitome of cool. If you thought you knew skiing check this out.
- Choose between professional free skiers Jonny Moseley Tanner Hall and others or a host of outrageous fictional characters
- Race through fantastical environments such as snowed-in San Francisco Las Vegas and Washington D.C.
- Tame some of the worlds tallest peaks including Mount Everest and Mount Kilimanjaro in Big Mountain Mode.
- Over 150 individual tricks to learn including moves that could never be done on a snowboard.
- All tricks and skiing animations use motion capture data captured from Olympic Gold Medal winner Jonny Moseley and Xgames Gold Medalist Tanner Hall.
- Over the top mountain hazards like giant avalanches.
- Star in your own ski movie via advanced camera and replay functions.Licensed music from famous bands in hip-hop rock electronic and punk.