The House of the Dead: OVERKILL charges you with mowing down waves of infected blood-thirsty zombies in a last-ditch effort to survive Bayou City and uncover the horrific truth behind the origins of the House of the Dead.
Survival horror as it’s never been seen before! A pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. Back when the famous Agent G was still fresh out of the academy he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-ass Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror would await them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.
- Pulp Funk Horror. Zombie cool one of the most popular shooter classics injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
- An utterly in-your-face zombie-dismembering blast. Non-stop light-gun style action on Wii blow apart zombies for high-score thrills.
- Superb co-op action on Wii. Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest characters in video gaming.
- Relentless gore-drenched over-the-top action. Only the coolest most cold-hearted agent’s going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use ‘Slow-Mofo Time’ to make the perfect head-popping shot and ‘Evil Eye’ to spot moments of opportunity that’ll send the whole environment up in flames.
- Wiimote reactions. Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii-controls. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action – all in stomach-churning close-up.