Hatsune Miku is futuristic voice synthesizer software that is designed to allow users to easily create vocal parts from scratch by just entering a melody and lyrics. The music software was developed by Crypton Future Media; and first released on August; 31st; 2007. After the release; Hatsune Miku quickly evolved into a phenomenon of a highly participatory cyber culture with creating and sharing Miku-related content around the globe. At present; with more than 1;000;000 derivative artworks and 100;000 user-released songs; Hatsune Miku is not only the icon of this ever expanding creative community but she is also successful in performing sold-out 3D concerts worldwide and appearing in TV commercials such as Toyota USA and Google.
- 20 classic songs from the previously Japan-only PSP games
- 20 brand new songs to the Project DIVA series
- Updated gameplay mechanics and controls
- More than 80 brand new and remade fan favorite modules
- Cross-Save compatibility
- Revamped edit mode ranking system for user generated content