For centuries; an epic battle between humans and the evil lords has been raging on; destroying everything in its path. Throughout that time; heroes and legends have risen above the chaos; only to eventually disappear into the pages of history. The would-be hero; the narcissistic evil lord; the crossbow-wielding princess… these three were the champions of their era and even now still have one last part to play.
The civilised world continues to be laid siege to by relentless evil adversaries and all that remains are the ruins of castles and the bodies of the faithful knights who once proudly protected them. As the last wandering sage and final hope for humanity it is up to the protagonist to somehow transcend time and death to unite these legends and their unique powers in one last battle against the ultimate evil lord.
Half-Minute Hero is a bold new concept of having the player save the world 30 seconds at a time. The player must fight shoot summon and protect in four distinct modes each containing a different perspective and unique gameplay style across a total of 120 varied stages. The 8-bit graphics and story elements provide a unique style and humour whilst the hard-rocking soundtrack keeps pace with the breakneck speed of gameplay.
- Fast-paced action for instant gratification – a fresh new way to play RPGs clearing stages in 30 second intervals
- Four completely different and unique gameplay modes – four distinct storylines and modes that encompass an action RPG a shooter an escort mission and a strategy game
- Over 15 hours of total gameplay – with each of the four unique modes containing 30 distinct stages short individual play times add up to many hours or total gameplay
- Intense multiplayer action – connect two to four friends through ad-hoc wireless connection for blazing fast competition
- Old school graphics new age metal sound – classic 8-bit graphics give this game its unique visual style while original music by one of Japan’s most critically-acclaimed guitarists keeps a pace as fast and furious as the gameplay