Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a gigantic scale … players are thrust into a world in which monsters are larger than life and the mother of all giants reigns. Specially designed for the Wii; the intuitive wand motions allow you to unleash your inner monster; battle with the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters in a challenge to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and complete annihilation. Godzilla: Unleashed provides an environment perfect for epic worldwide obliteration with interactive 3D cityscapes; an innovative non-linear storyline; big destructible buildings; soaring skyscrapers and towering alien crystal formations. No major city is safe from total destruction as players claw; kick; stomp; throw and blast each other in order to claim the title: King of the Monsters.
- Multiplayer modes supporting up to four players;
- A completely redesigned massively destructive 3D fighting system;
- Innovative and re-playable non-linear storyline;
- 23 playable monsters including classic and new Toho (original creators of Godzilla) approved monsters;
- A minimum of eight intensely destructible environments featuring partial building pieces and updated physics;
- Inventive fighting mechanics including power-up upgrades breath weapons hand-to-hand combat grappling moves and more.