Reflecting the stylized action of the Marvel comic series and Sony Pictures’ upcoming film; Ghost Rider offers a unique combination of high impact combat and motorcycle action. Johnny Blaze is Ghost Rider—destined to haunt America’s highways visiting his righteous wrath upon the souls of the wicked and the damned. The high-octane storyline takes Ghost Rider to a large variety of scenes and locations while facing off against familiar faces from both the Marvel comic universeand Sony Pictures’ movie.
- A top property from Marvel … First released into the spotlight in 1972 Marvel’s Ghost Rider comic series has sold more than 45 million copies to date. A new limited series comic written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Clayton Crain is due out in September 2005. In addition a feature length movie from Sony Pictures is due out February 2007 and stars Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider.
- Authentic Comic Storyline … Famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti penned the game’s storyline.
- Vengeful Combat … Fast paced combo based combat against multiple enemies using Ghost Rider’s trademark hellfire chain and hellfire shotgun.
- Adrenaline Fuelled Motorbike Action … Ride the terrifying Hell Cycle swing your chain at enemies and use the bike’s powers: ride on water boost over jumps power down under obstacles etc.
- Diverse Scenery … Ride through varied locations from the movie including the Quentin Carnival and Caretaker’s Graveyard then take a ride down the sky scraper that links Earth to the depths of Hell.
- Upgrade and Improve …Add upgrades to the Hell Cycle and Hellfire Chain plus new moves and stat increases using the essence of defeated foes as currency.
- Penance Stare … Besides possessing superhuman strength speed and durability Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others.
- Go Toe to Toe with Giant Super Villains … Spectacular boss battles with key Ghost Rider villains will test your combat skills to the limit.
- Loads of Unlockables … Artwork bonus characters interviews and more extend replay value and challenge players to dig deep into the experience.
- Developed by Climax—the experienced team behind cutting-edge games like ATV Offroad Fury 3 the MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology series and Sudeki.
- PSP offers new levels bosses and gameplay including Wi-Fi multiplayer and motorcycle deathmatch for up to 4 players.