Full Auto 2: Battlelines blasts onto the PSP system with a constant barrage of high-octane demolition. While the player races full-throttlethrough the city their strategically timed missiles will bring down buildings and other elements on opponents and set off fiery chain reactions. Players will wreak vehicular mayhem in both arena-combat and racing-combat modes with 15 customizable vehicles stocked with explosive weapons of their choice. A whole new career storyline awaits with challenging new pick-up-and-play modes goals and rivals all bent on mass destruction.
- Car combat on the PSP system: All the destruction and high-speed combat-racing from the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system now on the PSP system.
- Destruction matters: Strategically targeted destruction opens up invaluable new routes and blocks opponents.
- New career storyline: A 50+ event single-player career mode with multiple routes objectives destructive weapons areas and rivals to unlock.
- Variety of gameplay modes: Numerous single-player and multiplayer races via Ad Hoc such as Head-On Down & Back as well as Arena Deathmatch modes challenge players with a variety of objectives.
- Brand new customizable vehicles: Players obliterate and wreak havoc in 15 cars – nine brand new to the PSP system version!
- All-new weapons: Customize vehicles with light medium and heavy weapons including the M16 Grenade M60 M203 Launcher Aircraft Gun Mortar Fire & Forget Missile and Heat-Seeking Missiles.
- Over 15 original tracks: Three unique new districts on the PSP system each offering six tracks including Point-to-Point Circuit and Arena levels.
- AAA licensed soundtrack: Obliterate the city while listening to popular tracks by Stone Sour Sum 41 We Are Scientists Wolfmother and others.