The only game based on 20th Century Fox’s upcoming feature film; Fantastic Four is a team based action adventure in which players harness the Marvel superheroes’ unique and amazing powers through a compelling single-player mode or two-player co-operative gameplay experience. Authored by Zak Penn; the writer of the movie X2: X-Men United; the game’s storyline follows the Fantastic Four movie plot and expands the adventures by letting players stretch; control fire and use invisibility and brute force to defeat evil super-villains in new environments and familiar comic book locales. Challenged to master each super hero’s individual powers and combine them to level even more devastating attacks players must battle the never-before-seen enemies and the ultimate evil â€“ Doctor Doom — to save the human race from disaster.
- Relive the movie experience and go beyond it â€“ Re-capture the movie experience and become the Fantastic Four; follow the story and battle Doctor Doom in locations taken straight from the movie while experiencing an original story missions and environments exclusive to the game.
- Experience the Fantastic Four in an all-new way â€“ Play as your favorite Fantastic Four team member as you assume their personas and master their individual attributes and unique powers to solve puzzles overcome obstacles and defeat enemies.
- Mr. Fantastic / Reed Richards â€“ Use Mr. Fantastic’s ability to stretch in order to attack from a distance squeeze into tight spaces and reach places no one else can. Use his brainpower to heal characters hack computers over-ride security systems and take control of enemy’s weapons to use against them.
- Invisible Girl / Sue Storm â€“ Play as the Invisible Girl to turn invisible and perform stealth moves with ninja like speed or use her telekinetic powers to immobilize enemies.
- Human Torch/Johnny Storm â€“ As the Human Torch players can create walls of fire and supernova fireballs shoot fire from their fingertips and bend flames at their will as they ward off enemies.
- Thing/Ben Grimm â€“ Use Thing’s raw brute force to pick up objects or tear them apart break through walls and obstacles and obliterate enemies.
- Control the Fantastic Four together as a team â€“ While playing as a team of one to four characters the game lets players dynamically switch between characters during their adventures and combine super powers in order to level more devastating attacks and accomplish missions.
- Share the Fantastic Four experience with friends â€“ Play through the game with a friend in two-player co-op story mode or fight against each other head-to-head in multiple arena battles each with their own special powers and attributes.