DuckTales: Remastered is a hand-crafted; beautiful reimagining of one of the most iconic 8-bit titles. Go back to one of the golden ages of gaming; but now refined with a level of detail that will please the most hardened Disney or retro Capcom fan. Featuring hand-drawn animated sprites; original Disney character voices talent and richly painted level backgrounds from the classic cartoon TV series; Scrooge McDuck and family come to life like never before. The gameplay retains the authenticity of its 8-bit predecessor; simple and fun with slight modifications.
- Relive the classic TV series from the 1980’s – Follow the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three nephews Huey Dewey and Louie as they fend off enemies including the Beagle Boys and Magica DeSpell on their quest to obtain the five most impressive treasures from across the world
- Redefined hand-drawn visuals – Developer WayForward have taken all the original visuals from the 8-bit game and significantly enhanced and recreated them as hand-drawn sprites across a backdrop of beautifully re-envisioned level backgrounds
- Authentic Disney experience – Some of your favorite Disney characters are brought to life by many of the original voice-over talent from the classic DuckTales TV series and stage backgrounds take their inspiration from the classic TV episodes.
- Learn to pogo – In an all new tutorial level learn the basic playing skills including Scrooge McDuck’s iconic pogo jump and cane swing
- Visit the museum – Track your achievements progress and status on the leader boards in Scrooge McDuck’s new Museum
- Cash in your coins at Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin – A new playable area Scrooge’s Money Bin allows players to track the amount of wealth accumulated and even take a swim through his latest spoils Digitally enhanced soundtrack – Built from the original versions.