Deer Drive meshes hunting simulation with arcade style pick-up-and-play action and pacing for an exciting gaming experience. Deer Drive is the first deer hunting game that features two player simultaneous play. Additionally; Deer Drive features a multitude of gameplay modes; including four player party mode; true-to-life sound effects; passive and aggressive prey and a slew of hunting weapons.
- Arcade-style multiplayer action hunting on Wii for the first time.
- Pick-Up-And-Play: Lock load and take down some bucks. Just be ready to defend yourself from aggressive mountain lions bears charging moose and other dangerous situations.
- Multiplayer: Play head-to-head with a friend or with up to four players in Party Mode.
- Optimized to work with Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper accessory.
- Changing weather creates dynamic hunting conditions over varied terrain.
- Challenging for casual and hard-core players alike.
- Ethical hunting integral to the game