Get wet with Team Ninja’s newest graphical masterpiece; the Xbox 360 exclusive; Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2! All your favorite DOA girls are back and ready to battle it out in the tropical waters of Zack’s Island. Race high performance personal watercrafts; compete in assorted and alluring activities; sunbathe on white sand beaches; and go all-in at Zack’s Casino. Choose your own adventure on Zack’s Island and play at your own leisure in this non-linear; incredibly beautiful sequel of life in paradise.
- An Island of Adventure Awaits: Zack’s Island boasts a plethora of activities including:
- Personal Water Craft (PWC) Races: Race around Zack’s Island for the best times or compete against others on your high performance PWC.
- Beach Volleyball: Dig in and battle it out against your opponents in the sand as you revisit this retooled volleyball favorite.
- Water Slider: Grab your tube and hang on tight as you careen down this wild water slide.
- Rope Pulling: Create a splash as you balance precariously on a floating platform in the pool while playing tug-of-war with your opponent.
- Hip Wrestling: Face back-to-back and cheek-to-cheek with your opponent as you attempt to bump each other off of the platform and into the pool using only your hips.
- Hopping Game: Return to the pool in this Xtreme favorite as you nimbly hop from one end of the pool to the other across the wobbly floating platforms.
- Beach Flag: Race your opponent across the white sand beaches and be the first to capture the flag.
- Zack’s Casino: Don your evening attire and revisit Zack’s Casino which now features even more games.
- Numerous Swimsuits and Accessories: Deck out the DOA girls in an abundance of all new swimsuits and accessories. Collect all the swimsuits and items to fully customize your island experience.
- Breathtakingly Beautiful Graphics: Team Ninja has once again set the standard for beautifully rendered graphics in this sequel showcasing the power and potential of the Xbox 360.
- Online Play: Compete on Xbox Live in some hardcore versus action! It just wouldn’t be DOA if you couldn’t play with each other!