Snowboarders have never felt welcome on Mt. Garrick; a once quiet and peaceful ski resort. Chief O’Leary; the resident ranger has led the charge against boarders and limited their access to certain sections of the mountain. But the situation is mounting.
Chief O’Leary has mysteriously closed the summit to all boarders and is trying desperately to drive them off the mountain. Shred jib and stomp sick tricks in the first ever mission-based snowboarding game. Free ride this vast mountain and earn reputation points to boost your status and unlock restricted areas on your way to the summit. But be prepared Chief O’Leary will not go down without a fight.
- First of its kind – the only action adventure snowboarding videogame with mission based objectives
- More than 45 mountain based challenges and missions including Half Pipe Hero Heads Will Roll Clear the Table and Backcountry Helicopter
- A huge mountain to unlock and explore from the bunny slopes to the summit
- An innovative reward system based on reputation points (i.e. the player’s status on the mountain)
- Expansive runs to explore
- Physics-based board simulation for tight responsive controls allowing for realistic carving shredding jibbing and more
- Tons of high tech equipment upgrades based on reputation points