A brand-new fast-paced mech action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Take your Arsenal a fully customisable powered suit out for an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs. Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.
- Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it ‘the best mech action game’ out there
- The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki who also worked on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates
- Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series
- Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground
- The player’s avatar is fully customisable with a variety of options
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders. The player can also equip back-up weapons on its back and swap them out during battle
- Grab objects in the environment like cars and street signs and use them as melee weapons or projectiles!
- Defeated enemies may drop ammo and weapons which the player can obtain and use on the fly
- Online* and local** wireless multiplayer modes will be available in the full game
**Additional accessories games and/or systems may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.