The first true sequel to the classic 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System original; Bionic Commando sees the return of the bionically-enhanced Nathan ‘R.A.D.’ Spencer. Time has not been kind to Spencer: Five years after his heroic defeat of the Imperials; he has been betrayed by the government he swore to serve; imprisoned for crimes he didn’t commit and sentenced to death.
On the very day of Spencer’s execution terrorists detonate a massive experimental weapon in Ascension City unleashing an intense earthquake that has turned the city into rubble and wiped out its population. With the terrain in ruins and the city’s air defense grid now in the control of a massive terrorist force whose goal remains unclear the FSA have only one option left – a behind-the-lines assault.
It’s the perfect job for a Bionic Commando.
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed hook onto distant objects zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments – a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you’re a true commando or a lowly private
- Use the power of the bionic arm – and of next-gen physics – to realistically throw massive objects pummel opponents whip enemies into the air or pull the landscape apart
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando Starring Mike Patton the former lead singer of Faith No More as the voice of Nathan Spencer
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC