Set in the near future; the Battlefield: Bad Company single-player campaign drops gamers into a dramatic Eurasian conflict. As part of a squad of four soldiers; players risk it all to go AWOL on a personal quest for riches and revenge. Featuring a dramatic storyline flavored with dark humor Battlefield: Bad Company leads gamers far from the traditional frontlines on a wild ride with a group of renegade soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isn’t enough.
The Battlefield: Bad Company cinematic single-player experience captures the freedom and intensity of the franchise’s legendary multiplayer sandbox gameplay in a dynamic world where nearly everything is destructible. Gamers have total freedom to be daring and innovative adapting to and tackling challenges in unexpected ‘Battlefield-style’ ways. Create sniping positions by blowing out a piece of a wall or drive your tank straight through a small house â€“ anything can happen on an ever-changing battlefield forcing players their teammates and enemies to react accordingly.
Battlefield: Bad Company also features a full suite of the franchise’s trademark multiplayer gameplay supporting 24 players online.
Battlefield: Bad Company is the first game built from the ground up for next-generation consoles using DICE’s bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine delivering unrivaled graphics effects and gameplay.
- Cinematic single-player experience â€“ A deep campaign loaded with dark humor follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for revenge and personal gain
- War your way â€“ Battlefield: Bad Company sandbox environments are 90 percent destructible meaning any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style â€“ the possibilities are literally endless.
- New vehicles weapons and toys â€“ Land air or sea dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own ‘Battlefield moments’
- Frostbite game engine â€“ DICE’s Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming with stunning HD graphics that bring characters vehicles and environments to life like never before.
- Genre-defining multiplayer â€“ Support for 24 players online* in a world designed to take full advantage of the game’s massively destructible environments
- True ‘Through the gun’ experience â€“ DICE’s attention to detail is applied to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.