Step into the world of Animal Crossing; where villagers live their everyday lives in time with an actual 24-hour clock. To become a part of the thriving village community; you’ll get a job; buy a house and interact with other villagers; some of which can be controlled by friends and family. As you collect furnishings for your own house; check out what other villagers have collected for their houses. Build relationships by talking to other villagers; helping them with tasks and writing letters back and forth. Throughout the game; you’ll collect an assortment of items and artifacts and different plants and animals. To ensure it will be a desirable place for people to live help to keep your village beautiful.
- Visit the village often throughout the day because different activities happen at different times; plus special things sometimes happen on holidays.
- Interact with others-up to four other players can move into the village and take turns playing in a shared village cooperating and competing on one game pak.
- Swap Memory Cards with friends who have the game and travel to their villages to interact with different characters there. In other villages players find different assortments of items and build new relationships with different groups of villagers.
- Pay off and improve your house by returning daily adding floors and new furnishings; and watch how other human characters improve their houses which adds a competitive element.
- Experience the game’s unique and engrossing sense of community as you join villagers in actual time.
- Relive many classic NES games included in Animal Crossing which players will discover earn or get passwords for the games through Animal Crossing-e cards.
- Check back regularly or the virtual residence will become overrun by weeds and cockroaches. And don’t dare try to reset the game!
- Connect to a Game Boy Advance using a NINTENDO GAMECUBE Game Boy Advance cable. Once connected players can travel from the village to a remote island and find exotic items.
- Hook up the new e-Reader through your Game Boy Advance and swipe Animal Crossing-e cards to acquire game tips special or rare items or even special messages from the characters living at Animal Crossing.
- Experience the all-new N-Port feature. Download a classic NES game to your Game Boy Advance. Then disconnect and take the game with you!