Everyone’s favorite musical acts; Alvin and The Chipmunks and The Chipettes; their friendly girl-group rivals; are on a world tour featuring performances by each band and including duets; to break attendance records and build up their fan bases. Musical sparks are ignited as The Chipmunks and The Chipettes square off jet around the world and perform together in the ultimate concert finale at Hollywood’s Super Duper Dome.
After earning over $360mm worldwide at the box office Alvin and the Chipmunks are back! Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel brings the world’s smallest and most mischievous musical acts to WiiTM and Nintendo DSTM. Launching around the second major motion picture coming out this Christmas Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel lets you play as Alvin and The Chipmunks or their girl-group counterpart The Chipettes in a variety of pulse-pounding concert locations that will challenge your rhythmic skills to the limit. Feature in a dramatic finale performance to win the hearts and minds of fans at Hollywood’s Super Duper Dome.
- Enjoy playing as your favorite loveable but mischievous singing groups from the cartoon series and movies in a unique storyline
- Freedom to switch between unlocked locations with the associated music tracks which feature either The Chipmunks (Alvin Simon Theodore) or The Chipettes (Brittany Jeannette Eleanor) or a duet by both the bands each with their own distinct personalities.
- Prove you have rhythm and timing in the main game and in 3 micro-games utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk with Wii and stylus with Nintendo DS
- Features the Grammy Award and American Music Award winning songs from the Alvin and the Chipmunks library each song’s difficulty based on such things as tempo and complexity
- Jet across the world and rock the house in 1 of 25 concert locations on Wii and 1 of 11 concert locations on Nintendo DS in cities like New York London and Sydney
- 2 global modes of difficulty Normal and Expert are available for replay and can be changed anytime during your game
- Multiplayer Party mode lets you play as your favorite Chipmunk or Chipette and compete locally with up to 2 friends on Wii and collaborate locally with up to 3 friends on Nintendo DS
- Play your favorite unlocked songs while watching the music videos in Jukebox Mode
- Earn attendance records by filling stadiums with thousands of adoring fans