Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. The game is focused on aircraft missions during WW2 that are started from aircraft carriers. Choose your side: US Navy vs. Japanese Imperial Navy.
- Take command of a carrier! Slip into the role of Admiral Lucas Stark or Hideaki Hashimoto and become the captain of an aircraft carrier in the Pacific Ocean in WW2.
- Protect your carrier! Take control of the ship’s cannon turrets in Survive Mode.
- Enter the watchtower! Look out for enemies and discover new missions.
- Take control of whole squadrons! Instead of controlling just one airplane you can control aircrafts in every squadron in the respective mission.
- Equip your airplanes with real weapons! All possible plane-weapons-configuration is based on real models.
- A real setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every plane can only be equipped with a limited amount of ammunition. You can avoid this restriction as you switch between the different planes of a squadron.
- A game that never gets boring! Play multiple single player and innovative multiplayer modes.
- Experience the most famous WW2 battles! Be in the heart of battles like Midway Pearl Harbor and Wake Island.
- A huge war machinery for you to choose from! The game contains a total of 4 aircraft carriers 21 battle ships and 12 aircrafts.