Travel around the world to take on all 32 nations competing in the 2010 FIFA World Cup in head-to-head challenges in Zakumi’s Dream Team. Start your journey with random players and then build your team by stealing an opposition player after each victory. Win a challenge and pick a player until you have conquered the world and built Zakumi’s Dream Team. Plus take your team to a friend’s house on your Wii Remote.
Compete in a multiplayer knockout-style tournament against up to 3 friends in Global Elimination. Draft and strategically select countries to play as create alliances and gang-up on rivals until only one player is crowned champion.
2010 FIFA World Cup features non-stop football action that pits you against friends or the CPU in head-to-head challenges utilizing the Strike It System. Shake the Wii Remote perfectly in order to either score or defend free-kicks penalties and corners creating frantic competition on the pitch. Even goal kicks have been enhanced to showcase one-on-one battles.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup – Compete as one of 199 teams in a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Represent your favourite country and play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the official tournament.
- Play the Official Tournament with Friends – You and up to 31 friends can re-create the official tournament. Choose a country and advance through the tournament by taking on and defeating your friends one at a time to write your own history.
- Spectacular Presentation: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with a South African art style designed for Wii that captures the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament including all 10 official licensed stadia. Experience confetti cannons streamers flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Global Elimination Tournament – Compete in Global Elimination a multiplayer knockout-style tournament against up to three friends. Draft and strategically select countries to play as create alliances and gang-up on rivals until only one player is declared the winner.
- Build Zakumi’s Dream Team -Take on all 32 countries who have qualified for the World Cup in head-to-head matches with challenges. Begin with random players and then steal your opponents’ players after each victory. Win a challenge and pick a player until you have conquered the world. Take your Dream Team to a friend’s house on your Wii Remote.
- Strike It System- Non-stop football action pits you against friends in head-to-head challenges utilizing the Strike It System. Shake the Wii-mote perfectly in order to either score or defend free-kicks penalties and corners creating frantic action on the pitch.
- User-controlled Celebrations -Score a goal and then use the +Control Pad to pull off celebrations and admire your performance via a new close-in camera that really delivers the emotion of each goal scored.
- Earn Awards- For the first time on Wii earn awards by scoring goals or completing tasks.
- Pick-up-and- Play Controls- New accessible control scheme option enables even newcomers to videogames to compete for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Choose to play the style that best suits your skills from All-Play for novices to Pro Control for experienced players.
- Authentic Stadiums – Compete in all 10 official stadiums of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.