Sega-AM2’s off-the-wall arcade smash; 18-Wheeler: American Pro Trucker; is rambling to the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube for one heck’uva pit stop! Get behind the wheel of a 60 foot long; 20 ton 18-wheeled beast and buckle up as you haul tail from New York to California and everywhere in between in the most intense joyride of your life. 10-4 good buddy–over and out!
- Exciting Arcade mode and tons of twisted minigames.
- Naomi-based technology plus the power of the PS2 provides unparalleled gameplay.
- Split-screen two-player Versus mode featuring four different raceways.
- Five over the top drivers each behind the wheel of their own unique rig.
- Down home’ audio from ho-down Country music to CB prompts and taunts.
- Multiple camera angles for maximum jack-knife action.