This weeks free game is a little weak on the content (free version) but great on the fun factor. The free version of Flick Home Run has two different play modes available; Total Balls and Bunt Master. Total Balls is basically a see how far you can hit the ball version of the game, with Bunt Master being more of a precision based game. The pay version has much more to offer with more game modes, leveling, score keeping and more. It’s only .99cent and if you need something to burn some time this will keep you occupied for at-least a weekend.
Paid Version offers:
- Minor & Major Mode – Hit as many home-runs as you can; as far as you can.
- Multiplayer Mode – You can compete with other players via Game Center.
- Moon-Star Mode – Try for a record with the given 9 balls.
- Training Mode- You can practice with different kinds of pitches.
- *Bunt Mode – Drop the ball on the target of the floor correctly.
- *Total Mode – You’ll meet many different types of the balls from the beginning of the game.
- *Faster & faster – Head-to-head with only fastballs.
- *Jiant mode – Match with a Giant pitcher
- *Cutter mode – Match with cutter balls which can cut the baseball bat.
Available on IOS and Droid
“Flick your finger and make a home run.
You can experience a real baseball batting through the physical pendulum.
This is a game in which you can experience various throws based on the pendulum. The ball will fly further if you can hit the ball directly with the quick flick. Experience a “real-life like” batting simulation.”