[important]VideoGameRescue.com and our podcast will be holding a contest in October to expand listenership and promote products geared towards a diverse and growing audience.[/important]
- During the month of October (2012) Video Game Rescue will conduct blind product reviews. The products to be reviewed are items and services provided by companies and stores that cater to gamers. Every week day during the month of October, I will review a product.
- This is the first half of the contest and will create a broad exposure to the reviewed product but also exposure for the store, company and manufacturers as well.
- Listeners and readers will be asked to share the reviewed product with their social networks. Each day that they partake in the contest they can receive up to 4 points.
- At the end of the month the person(s) with the most points get to pick what item they want. I will call them and inform them that they have won and also contact the supplying company the winner’s info.
When do I ship the item?
– At the end of the month when we send you the winners information.
Where can I see the contest page?
Can one person win more than once?
– Only if there are not enough entrance into the contest.
How do I get the most out of this exposure?
– Tell everyone on your social networks! Make some noise about your item and link to the post I did. The more you help to make noise about the contest the more clicks, BUYS and exposure you will get!
How many times can I enter per day?
– Only one per day
Do I have to fill out the form every day?
What Social Networks will be utilized?
-Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and StumleUpon